What is Pub and Restaurant Insurance? 

Our sister brand, The County Group provide various different personal and business insurance.

As we are aware, running a successful restaurant or pub can come with a number of unique risks. That is why, The County Group provide a high quality Pub and Restaurant Insurance policy which can be designed to fit the needs of yourself and the business.

We know that trying to find the most suitable insurance policy for you or your business can be tiring and stressful, that is why we will do all of the hard work for you. We will shop the market for you and aim to save you money in the long run.

Our policies are available for:

  • Public houses
  • Wine bars
  • Restaurants
  • Cafes
  • Take-away shops

What does Pub and Restaurant Insurance include?

  • Liability cover – public, product and employers
  • Pub or restaurant contents
  • Loss of drinks or entertainment licence
  • Buildings cover
  • Commercial legal expenses
  • Goods in transit
  • Business interruption
  • Stock cover


What to expect from JSW Insurance

  • Save money on your premium
  • Support & help if you need to make a claim
  • Save time as we ‘shop the market’ for you
  • Quick & reliable responses to any queries
  • Expert advice on hand
  • Local, experienced team