The JSW team pride themselves on providing clients with excellent service coupled with exceptional cover; if you’ve been happy with our service please don’t forget to recommend us to your friends, colleagues and business connections. Once they go on cover we will send you a £50 Love2Shop voucher! (t & c’s apply).
Please email email@example.com with their contact details and your name and postcode.
Claim stories: Home insurance
One of our commercial clients made a claim on their private property where they had suffered a mains water burst. The claim was dealt with to the client’s satisfaction, however, there was a problem in that the insurer had incorrectly marked the claim up as subsidence.
A couple of months later this seriously affected the premium and excess levels on their home insurance when it came up for renewal. Craig, our Claims Manager, called the insurer to explain the situation. They agreed that the claim was not subsidence and that they would mark this up correctly.
Underwriters would then reduce the premium and excess levels. The client was really appreciative of the assistance in resolving this issue and made a comment that they would not have been able to resolve in the absence of a broker.
Our in-house claims team work hard to ensure our clients receive the best outcome. You’ll never know how good your insurance broker is until you make a claim. Please click here to view our latest cases where our clients were very appreciative of our work.
If you need to report a claim, please inform our team by calling us on 01782 363141
Recommend a friend and receive £50 Love2Shop vouchers
The team at JSW Insurance do their utmost to exceed your expectations and make your insurance experience as easy as possible.
Therefore, if you recommend us to friends, family or colleagues and they take out a policy with JSW Insurance, you will receive £50 Love2Shop vouchers from us as a thank you.
To recommend someone and to view the terms and conditions, please visit our recommend a friend page. Even if they are not due for renewal yet, please get in touch and we will contact them closer to the time.
To recommend a friend please call us on 01782 363141
Meet our Associate Director, Steven Forrester
1) How long have you been working in insurance for? 23 years
2) What does your job entail? My job is mainly focused around working with the teams in each JSW branch to ensure that we achieve our goals.
3) How did you get in to insurance? I was introduced to Babington Business College whilst on work experience and offered an apprenticeship.
4) Favourite part of the job? Working with the team on a daily basis, speaking to insurers and growing lasting relationships with our clients.
5) What is it like being part of The County Group? Being part of The County Group is great as there is always something new happening within the business, which in turn gives all staff the opportunity to progress within their career.
6) Why should potential customers take out their insurance with you? JSW have a group of highly experienced commercial account executives, each having their own niche area, meaning that clients will always deal within an expert within their particular field. We also continue to offer the service of a local broker, whilst having the buying power of a larger group.
7) Particular insurance policies/ schemes that are competitive at your branch – As a broker, we specialise in all areas of commercial and property insurance, we have access to many markets, and work hard to ensure that we offer competitive terms on all products.
Call Steven and the team for a quote on 01782 363141
Business of the month: Rare Earth Digital
Amazon is destroying the High Street. Established banks are closing branches while technology-led ‘Challenger Banks’ are aggressively transforming their industry. Meetings, phone calls and letters are being enhanced or totally replaced by websites, email, portals and apps.
Few businesses will be unaffected by the changes in communication with customers, suppliers and staff that are thrown up by these new online technologies.
Meanwhile GDPR legislation exposes companies to massive fines if they mismanage the data they now need to survive. It might be time for businesses that cut corners as start-ups to re-assess the situation.
Rare Earth Digital are specialist software developers, building and maintaining online systems that help forward-thinking business succeed. We help clients use technology to grow sales, increase margins and delight their customers, while still sleeping at night knowing that risks are being managed.
Every day, The County Group’s hundreds of staff use systems we built to offer the highest levels of service to their customers, from initial inquiry through to finding the best cover ensuring that communications are efficiently managed.
Another client trusts us with managing cancer genetic test information transferred between patients, oncologists and laboratories. For another we maintain and develop software delivering online training to tens of thousands of corporate users across 97 countries using powerful custom websites and smartphone apps.
If your business relies on information to thrive, we can strengthen and enhance your existing systems, building secure new foundations for your next level of growth. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find some documents below which may be of use to yourself and your business.
If there is anything you would like featured in the next bulletin, please email: email@example.com
If you would like to be featured as our business of the month in one of our quarterly newsletters, please get in touch with us. This is great opportunity to make yourselves known to thousands of other businesses. You can let others know about your business and if you like, offer a discount to our readers. Get in touch via email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org