What is Goods in Transit Insurance?
Goods in Transit Insurance covers goods against loss or damage whilst transporting in your own vehicle or by a third party carrier.
- Do you distribute your own goods around the UK?
- Do you import or export goods worldwide?
- Are you a courier, haulier or furniture removal firm?
If you carry goods that you need to insure, we are here to assist.
What can be covered in Goods in Transit insurance?
- Theft and loss while in transit
- Damages caused by accidents while in transit
- Damage caused while in transit
- All risks (including CMR and RHA)
- Cover starts at £10,000 with policy excesses starting from £250
- Low deposit and monthly payments available
- Same day documents – emailed or posted
- Cover is also available for courier vehicles, HGV’s and fleets
JSW Insurance are equipped with an extensive panel of goods in transit insurance providers, meaning we can secure the best cover at the most competitive rates. Our Goods in Transit insurance policies can protect you if any of your goods are lost, stolen, damaged or are in an accident.