1) What is your name, job title and location (branch)? Steve Forrester, Associate Director, Newcastle Under Lyme
2) How long have you been working in insurance for? 23 years
3) What does your job entail? My job is mainly focused around working with the teams in each JSW branch to ensure that we achieve our goals.
4) How did you get in to insurance? I was introduced to Babington Business College whilst on work experience and offered an apprenticeship.
5) Favourite part of the job? Working with the team on a daily basis, speaking to insurers and growing lasting relationships with our clients.
6) What is it like being part of The County Group? Being part of The County Group is great as there is always something new happening within the business, which in turn gives all staff the opportunity to progress within their career.
7) Why should potential customers take out their insurance with you? JSW have a group of highly experienced commercial account executives, each having their own niche area, meaning that clients will always deal within an expert within their particular field. We also continue to offer the service of a local broker, whilst having the buying power of a larger group.
8) What are the particular insurance policies/ schemes that are competitive at your branch? As a broker, we specialise in all areas of commercial and property insurance, we have access to many markets, and work hard to ensure that we offer competitive terms on all products.
For more details on any of our commercial insurance policies, Steve and the team will be more than happy to help! Give him a call on 01782 506777.