What is fleet insurance?
Fleet insurance is a policy that insures various vehicles within the same policy. If you have three or more vehicles, you should be able to merge all of the insurance policies into one to try and save money. A fleet policy can be a benefit for you as all your vehicles will have one renewal date and any driver policies are available.
What are the benefits of Fleet Insurance?
- All company vehicles covered under the convenience of one policy
- Cover for fleets of 3 or more vehicles
- ‘Any driver’ cover available*
- 24 Hour Claims Management Service through our partner Kindertons
- Free like-for-like replacement vehicle in the event of a non-fault claim*
- Cover for a wide variety of vehicles including: cars, vans, couriers, HGV’s, taxi’s, horseboxes
- Low policy excesses
- Easier administration
Here at JSW Insurance, we believe that getting our clients a competitive price is essential and we know that having the help of an expert can assist you in terms of time and money. JSW Insurance, part of The County Group, has a specialist fleet department who are there to provide you with competitive rates and risk management advice. Whether your fleet be made up of a variety of vehicles – cars, vans, buses, HGVS or taxis – we can give you the cover that you require.
If you’re looking for cover, please call our team today on 01782 607709 or complete our quote form and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to speaking to you soon about your policy and saving you money.