What is fleet insurance?
Fleet insurance is a policy which insures various vehicles within the same policy. Fleet vehicle insurance may be right for you if you have two or more vehicles, you should be able to merge all of the insurance policies into one to try and save money and yet cover more drivers. Fleet vehicle insurance is a massive benefit if you have 3 or more vehicles as the renewal date will be the same. Also, by only having one monthly payment, this helps your administration and budgeting to become easier and possibly more cost friendly to you.
What are the benefits of Fleet Insurance?
- All company vehicles covered under the convenience of one policy
- Cover for fleets of 3 or more vehicles
- ‘Any driver’ cover available*
- 24 Hour Claims Management Service through our partner Kindertons
- Free like-for-like replacement vehicle in the event of a non-fault claim*
- Cover for a wide variety of vehicles including: cars, vans, couriers, HGV’s, taxi’s, horseboxes
- Low policy excesses
- Easier administration
Here at JSW Insurance, we believe that getting our clients a great deal is essential and we know that having the help of an expert can assist you in terms of time and money. JSW Insurance, part of The County Group, has a specialist fleet department who are there to provide you with great rates and risk management advice. Whether your fleet be made up of a variety of vehicles – cars, vans, buses, HGVS or taxis – we can give you the cover that you require.