We can offer many different types of farm and agricultural insurance policies that can fit your business; the following features are a few examples of what products we can offer:
- Combine, Cars, Vans, 4×4’s, Quads, Tractors, Plant, Implements & Attachments
- Individual NCB rated
- Young drivers often accommodated
Farm combined insurance covers house/contents, outbuildings, land, liability, environment, livestock, machinery/plant, growing/stored crops, dead stock, feed and other farm consumables.
If not already covered under a Farm Combined policy a stand-alone Livestock Policy can be sought. Livestock Insurance covers accidental death/injury to an animal whilst in Transit or at Auction.
Cover can be included for ancillary items to do with Livestock such as:
- Cattle passports
- Frozen bovine semen and the nitrous storage flasks
- Liability and/or escape
- Vets fee’s
Equine & Horsebox
Offering horse owner policies whether for businesses such as riding schools, events, show-jumping or for the Private Horse Owner (excluding racehorses) and DIY Livery.
- Accidental death/injury including transit
- Liability to third parties
- Cover for vets fee’s
- Mare’s “In Foal” and cover the foal (30 days old on wards)
- Self-propelled horsebox vehicles including recovery of the vehicle and animal
- Horsebox trailers
Note: any horse uninsured for less than 12 months must have a full BVA (British Veterinary Association) veterinary inspection certification.
Wind turbines, solar panels, biomass and anaerobic installation plants, hydroelectric plants
- Material damage to the insured property
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown to the insured property
- Business interruption following material damage to the insured property
- Debris removal costs
- Professional fees incurred in the investigation of repairs
- Expediting costs for temporary or permanent repairs
- Professional accountants fees incurred to support a business interruption claim
- Newly acquired property as soon as insurable interest commences
JSW have competitive rates and access to a broad panel of very experienced underwriters. These policies are offered to meet the specific needs and requirements of almost any Farm and Agricultural business including diversified, non-standard risks.
For further information please contact our specialist insurance team on 01782 607 709.