What is Commercial Combined insurance?
Regardless of the size of your business, you may find the need to protect your business from various different risks and claims which may arise. Therefore a Commercial Combined insurance policy protects your business assets from numerous things. This can include:
- Natural disasters
This policy provides cover for all employees, buildings, machinery, equipment and stock.
What can be covered in the policy?
- Liability – public, products & employers
- Business income (loss of income caused by inability to trade)
- Legal expenses
- Material damage and theft
- Engineering inspections
- Personal accident and/or business risks
- Business Interruption – provides you with an income to protect against unforeseen circumstances ranging from natural disasters to accidental failures of machinery and services
Here at JSW Insurance, part of The County Group, we have been providing Commercial Combined insurance for over 12 years, meaning that our staff are highly knowledgeable and specialise within these areas.
During this time we have been able to team up with some of the leading Commercial Combined Insurance providers within the area, meaning that we have access to rates which may not always be available to you elsewhere.